- A lightweight tunic, with subtly contrasting microstripes. Knit with a touch of lofty merino.
- Easy, slightly A-line shape.
- Bateau neck; 8 3/4-inch side slits.
- Finished with reverse jersey trim at the neck and arms; rib trim at the hem and side slits.
- The silky fluidity of Tencel® with the softness of merino.
- Tencel® is a sustainable fiber made from trees. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Delicate knits may catch on jewelry. Wear with care.
- Measures 35 1/2 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'11".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
85% Tencel/15% Merino Wool.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.