- The sheer layering dress, in silk organza. With a bateau neck and side slits. An ethereal layer that dresses up everything.
- Designed with an easy, straight fit.
- Bateau neck, 9 1/2-inch side slits.
- Crisp and sheer, ethereal and dramatic--organza layers beautifully. We wash ours for a softer feel. Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER SERVICE NOTE: Pictured here, the Washed Silk Organza Layering Dress worn over our Sandwashed Tencel Slip Dress.
- 5'10" model is wearing a size small, which measures 40 inches on the body.
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
Certified Dyeing: Bluesign® Standard
Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy. In 2012 we introduced the world’s first bluesign® certified silks. It was just the beginning.