- The slim jean, with just the right amount of ease. A wardrobe essential.
- Simple shapes in fabrics we trust. The System makes getting dressed easy.
- Slim through the hips and thigh, slightly tapered at the ankle; ankle length.
- 5-pocket styling; fly front with button closure.
- A classic-weight denim, in organic cotton with a relaxed, lived-in feel.
- Cut and sewn in Los Angeles as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Promotions are not valid on System pieces--wear for wear, they’re already a great value.
- 8 3/4-inch rise; 28-inch inseam (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Skips the chemicals that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.