COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS Learn how we support leadership programs for women and girls, women-owned businesses and local communities.
Our stores are integral parts of their communities and we are proud to support their outreach through local grants and in-kind donations.
- working to address local issues, with core services that focus on strengthening the community;
- located in the same town or city as one of our offices, retail stores or showrooms;
- able to demonstrate the long-term viability and sustainability of their organization;
- able to demonstrate a need for the funds and clear plan for their use; and
- in keeping with the EILEEN FISHER mission.
An internal committee facilitated by the Social Consciousness team reviews all proposals every eight weeks. Decisions are made by consensus between all members.
Decisions are based on:
- The eligibility of the nonprofit organization;
- The organization's impact in the community;
- Our history with the organization or the organization's connection to our store, employees, customers or business partners;
- Our previous support of other organizations within that community;
- Our annual budget.
All community partnership applications will be reviewed quarterly by committee on the following dates in 2017: March 8, June 7, September 6 and November 8. The deadline for the application is one week before the meeting date, by noon, EST. Decisions are communicated via phone or e-mail within one month of the meeting. We do not accept proposals by mail; we only accept proposals through our online application process. Please apply as early as possible. Processing after a meeting can take up to one month.
Please click here to take the eligibility quiz and log on to our online application.