Our stores are integral parts of
their communities and we are proud
to support their outreach through
local grants and in-kind donations.
Through small grants and In-kind donations, EILEEN FISHER supports
nonprofit organizations in our local communities. We are interested in
partnering with organizations that are:
- working to address local issues, with core services that focus on
strengthening the community;
- located in the same town or city as one of our offices, retail stores or
- able to demonstrate the long-term viability and sustainability of their
- able to demonstrate a need for the funds and clear plan for their use; and
- in keeping with the EILEEN FISHER mission.
Our Community Partnership grants range up to $2,500, with the exception of
organizations with which we have previously developed a strong relationship,
and support annually, usually through event sponsorship. Gift certificates up
to $250, items for gift bags (such as $25 gift cards, EILEEN FISHER journals,
pens or tote bags, depending on availability) or merchandise (samples or
gently used items collected at our bi-annual clothing drive) are also available
through this program. Our budget also includes funds allocated for business
and marketing donations, which are generally directed towards purchasing
event tickets in support of long-term grantees or business partners.
An internal committee facilitated by the Social Consciousness team reviews all
proposals every eight weeks. Decisions are made by consensus between all
Decisions are based on:
How to Apply
- The eligibility of the nonprofit organization;
- The organization's impact in the community;
- Our history with the organization or the organization's connection to our
store, employees, customers or business partners;
- Our previous support of other organizations within that community;
- Our annual budget.
All community partnership applications will be reviewed quarterly by committee
on the following dates in 2014: March 7, May 12, August 11 and November 3.
The deadline for the application is one week before the meeting date, by noon, EST.
Meeting dates for 2015 will be posted in mid-January. Decisions are communicated
via phone or e-mail within one month of the meeting. We do not accept proposals by
mail; we only accept proposals through our Processing online application process.
Please apply as early as possible. after a meeting can take up to one month.
Please click here
to take the eligibility quiz and log on to our online application.