danielle: SENIOR MERCHANDISER
scroll tips scroll tips
- Weekend Chic
- Bone on Black Bone on Black. This bone jacket feels so refreshing over all black--polished and pulled together. I usually wear shorter jackets but I love the fit of this one. It has really clean lines. Because the style is so simple, it doesn't feel overwhelming. Available in late January
- Seasonless Silk Seasonless Silk. This printed tank is one of my favorites because it has a feminine feel without being too girly. The color combination is perfect. I can wear it now with black and into spring with shades of white or bone. It looks great alone or layered with a jacket, cardigan or one of our mesh sweaters. Available in late January
- My New Go-To My New Go-To. I love that these pants are slouchy but still slim. They can easily be dressed up or down and blend seamlessly into my wardrobe. Surplus is a neutral that works well with both dark and light colors.Available in late January
- Loving the Lace Loving the Lace.This is the perfect top because it looks great with anything--denim, black or my new slouchy pants in Surplus. It's great for the office during the day and for dinner later in the evening. I love how the lace sits right at the neck, functioning as a piece of jewelry. Available in late January
- A Night Out A Night Out.My obsession with handbags is no secret--I've been carefully curating a collection for years. My newest addition is this clutch. It's the perfect amount of sophistication for a night out. I love the shape and how incredibly soft the leather is. This item is no longer available.